In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
A pleasant, smooth and holistic experience where about half of patients conceive on the first try.
Comfort & confidence with advanced IVF.
IVF is the process of fertilising eggs and sperm in a laboratory. The resulting embryos are then transferred into the womb so pregnancy can occur as normal.
IVF is necessary when you have been diagnosed with blocked or damaged Fallopian tubes, severe male infertility, or when other forms of fertility treatments options failed.
In cases of low sperm count or abnormality, we use a process called ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection) to inject a single sperm microscopically into the egg. ICSI is carried out as part of the IVF process 90% of the time and is included in our treatment package.
One of the things we’re most proud of is our use of breakthrough technology paired with support that ensures your comfort at all times.
The 5-step IVF Process
The 5-step IVF Process
While IVF is extremely effective, it is an emotional journey. Some couples conceive after the first cycle, while others need repeat cycles. To support you throughout the process and make your wellbeing a priority, we include fertility coaching and counselling sessions in our treatment packages.
We have two IVF packages.
While both include time-lapse embryo selection and ICSI, only the NextGenIVF package includes genetic testing. Both packages are all-inclusive with no hidden charges.
A complete IVF package that includes:
- All medications from the start of treatment until pregnancy tests
- All laboratory charges, including ICSI, Laser Assisted Hatching and blastocyst, if required
- Embryo freezing charges for freezing all embryos for transfer at a later date or freezing extra embryos
- Time-lapse embryo selection to select the embryo with the strongest chances of implantation success
- All nursing fees and daycare operative room and recovery room
- Doctor’s fees
- Four sessions of fertility coaching and wellness support
This package is suitable for couples who are keen on non-invasive embryo selection or have previous poor embryo development in standard incubators.
Best suited for:
- Older couples
- Couples who have a history of recurrent miscarriage or IVF failure
- Male partner with severe male factor infertility
- Couples who want to screen for genetic disorders or chromosome abnormalities before embryo transfer
- Couples who want to avoid multiple pregnancies
NextGen IVF includes everything within the IVF Select package plus pre-implantation genetic testing
As you get older, the possibility of having a baby with genetic or chromosome abnormality increases – which can result in miscarriage or genetic conditions such as down syndrome.
With time-lapse and preimplantation genetic testing, we select the single strongest embryo, free from abnormalities, to transfer into the womb.
This prevents multiple pregnancies and increases your chances of successfully conceiving a healthy baby.