Selecting the most promising embryos
NextGen IVF an innovative approach that incorporates the latest technological advances available to date to select the most optimal embryo to implant, maximising the clinical outcomes.
This approach combines the non-invasive embryo selection technology using Time-Lapse Embryo Imaging with Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) to increase the probability of selecting embryos with lower risk of defects and greater potential of implantation.
At Sunfert International, we employ the best platforms available for time-lapse embryo imaging (EmbryoScope®) and PGS (Illumina’s Next Generation Sequencing-based Veriseq) offering value and good outcome.
Who is suitable for NextGen IVF?
- Couples who wish to have embryo screening prior to transfer
- Couples who wish to have only one embryo to be transferred electively (eSET)
- Women of advanced maternal age or with a previous baby with chromosomal abnormalities such as Down Syndrome
- Couples who have previous poor embryo development in standard incubators
- Couples with history of recurrent pregnancy loss
- Couples with repeated IVF failure
- Male partner with severe male factor infertility
The future is here..
New strategy for diagnosing embryo implantation potential by combining time-lapse technologies and PGS. NextGen IVF helps you minimize your risk of miscarriage and increase your chances of a healthy pregnancy and baby.