The Biological Clock will tell you:
- your chance of pregnancy leading to a live birth per month, if you had no fertility problems
- the chance if you had an IVF cycle at the same age.
- It also suggests when to seek help if you have been trying for months, with no success in becoming pregnant.
How to use the Biological Clock:
- choose your age
- the number of months you have been trying to have a baby.
But if you are worried we suggest talking to one of our team – either a Doctor’s appointment or a Mini Consultation.
The Biological Clock is one of the many tools that can be used to assess your chances of having a baby.
If you are concerned at any stage – we recommend booking a doctor's appointment or a mini consultation. The sooner you make a plan the better your chances in the long term.
When to seek advice early
- If you have polycystic ovaries, endometriosis, or have been through a cancer diagnosis; we recommend you to get in touch quickly so we can talk you through all your options and give you the greatest possible chance of success.
- If you’re a single woman considering motherhood in the future; it’s best to approach us early and consider egg freezing as this can be an option for you while you have a higher ovarian reserve and healthier eggs. More here