FAQ's: About Treatment Packages: We understand that IVF is a financial commitment and we want to promote transparency and alleviate your concerns by providing more info about why the various costs are incurred and also what (and when) additional charges may become necessary. More
EPF funding for IVF, IUI & ICSI
EPF is now available for members to withdraw funds from their Account 2 to help cover the following fertility treatments: Intrauterine insemination (IUI), In-vitro fertilisation (IVF), and Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
We have 2 simple EPF payment pathways:
- Pay First - then claim after treatment
- Cashless pathway
At Sunfert, we have a dedicated EPF Support Team to help you arrange your treatment inline with your choice of payment plans.
Secure and easy to use, our online bill payment system is easy to use and has no hidden costs. More
Good to know about pricing and payment
- Instalments: Sunfert offers interest-free 6 month instalment plan where you make payment with any Alliance Bank or Maybank credit cards. We also accept Visa, Mastercards or UnionPay debit/credit cards.
- Timing: Payment are made progressively throughout the treatment cycle.
- Cycle stopped: If the cycle is abandoned for unforeseen circumstances, payment made until that stage will not be refunded or carried forward to the next cycle.
- Find out more on by Understanding Treatment Packages FAQ page here.