If you prefer to make a single visit, this option is best for you. The entire program is about 18 days – from initial assessment to completion of the IVF program.
- Initial phone consultation to plan your visit
- Arrive at Sunfert International on the first or second day of your menstrual cycle as the ovarian stimulation treatment starts on the 2nd or 3rd day
- Day of arrival you will have an first consultation with a fertility specialist, and for the following 10-12 days you’ll receive ovary stimulation medication
- Once the eggs are mature (around day 12), we’ll harvest the eggs and fertilise them with your partner or donor sperm
- 3 to 5 days later, we will transfer the resulting embryo into your womb for pregnancy to occur as normal
- After embryo transfer, you may return home after 1 or 2 days of rest. Some couples may opt to stay longer, until the pregnancy test, which is about 14 days after the embryo transfer.