Withdrawal of EPF Account 2 for Fertility Treatment has proven to be an invaluable financial solution for many couples needing fertility treatment.
1. Pay and Claim
Experience a Cashless IVF with EPF:
3 steps to get started:
- Download the Main Application Form - KWSP (9D) and Checklist here - This is the main application form. Should you require help completing the form, please reach out to Sunfert's EPF Support Team using the form below.
- Prepare documents for Verification - you can log in to your kwsp account here. These include:
- Copies of the couple's Malaysian Identification Card (MyKad)
- Marriage Certificate
- KWSP (9D) Form
- EPF Account 2 Statement which will be verified by our EPF Support Team on your next visit before starting treatment.
- Letter from the company confirming that the patient/patient's spouse whoever is withdrawing from EPF that fertility treatment is not covered under the company's medical insurance coverage
- Must have sufficient funds to cover the cost of treatment recommended by the specialist and must be eligible for withdrawal from EPF Account 2
- Prepare the above-listed documents before commencing treatment
- Book a first consultation with Sunfert - After fully complete of your treatment , you will be able to obtain a medical report (Form LPP-2) and invoice of treatment cost, both required by EPF.
- Check out our EPF FAQ's here