After the first consultation, your fertility specialist will recommend a treatment plan to suit your needs. This will be based on a number of factors, including:
- The cause of infertility
- How long you have been trying & your age
- Your unique situation
A simple treatment that uses medication to stimulate the ovaries and encourage ovulation. No injections required, and you still need to have sex to become pregnant. More
Intrauterine insemination involves preparing sperm in the lab, then putting the best sperm directly into the uterus in a procedure that is similar to a cervical smear. More
IVF treatment depends on well-controlled conditions to give eggs and sperm the highest chance of getting together to create a pregnancy. More
Ground breaking Fertility Technologies
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening 'PGT-A'
- Time Lapse Embryo Imaging (Embryoscope) More
- Intracytoplasmin Sperm Injection ‘ICSI’
- High Magnification ICSI'IMSI'
- Egg, Sperm and Embryo freezing - Vitrification
- Karyomapping & PGD
- Artificial Oocyte Activation ‘AOA’
- Laser Assisted Hatching
- TESA, MESA , TESE & PESA More
- SonoHSG More
Donor treatment is IUI or IVF using somebody else’s sperm, eggs or embryos – there are important social, ethical and legal aspects involved in using a donor. More
Women and Men can preserve their fertility before cancer and other treatments that might impact fertility. Eggs, sperm, embryos and ovarian tissue can be frozen for people who face losing their fertility because of cancer treatment or another reason. More info about fertility preservation for:
- Men and Women
- Egg Freezing: Women may also want to freeze their eggs if they think their fertility may decline before they are ready to have children. More
World Class Laboratory & Care
- Clean room air quality which provides the optimal environment for the growth of eggs and embryos, which cannot tolerate the slightest stress. Our laboratory is free of common toxins that pervade most smaller labs and is designed according to Cleanroom ISO 7 (Class 10,000) standards. More.