We have 3 IVF packages:
Our IVFafford Package caters for couples who prefer a no-frills full stimulation IVF treatment yet cost efficient and effective.
This package can only be taken up by couples where the female spouse is:
- Less than 40 years of age
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone level 8 to 35 pmol/L
(Note: AMH has to be performed before start of treatment)
Embryo Cryofreezing includes up to 5 embryos only.
For MyKad holders and Permanent Resident only.
IVFselect Package is recommended for couples who want to have the standard IVF without invasive tests performed on the embryos. Only women with normal ovarian reserve as determined by the antral follicle count and/or AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone) levels are eligible for this package.
Benefits of Time-Lapse Imaging:
- Picks up unusual and detrimental events that escape a daily snap-shot inspection.
- Identifies 10-15% of embryos with very low potential.
- Several studies show that Time-Lapse Imaging increases the chance of pregnancy using the first embryo transferred by up to 10%.
- Embryos are not removed from their incubator, therefore they develop in an uninterrupted environment.
Who can benefit from Time-Lapse Imaging?
- People who expect to have several good quality embryos to choose from.
- People who have had low quality embryos previously and want more information about their embryo development.
3. NextGen IVF
This package combines the non-invasive embryo selection technology using Time-Lapse Embryo Imaging with Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidies (PGT-A) to increase the probability of selecting embryos with lower risk of defects and greater potential of implantation. PGT-A screens all the chromosomes to help us detect chromosomal copy number variations at the embryo stage such as Down syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Patau Syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities.
While both 2 & 3 include time-lapse embryo selection and ICSI, only NextGenIVF package includes genetic testing. Both packages are all-inclusive with no hidden charges.