1. Data and Information collected To operate our website it is essential to collect or process certain data, such as the following:
- 1.1: Information regarding your visits to our website, any resources you used such as traffic data, location data, weblogs, and any communication data (these items are included, but not limited to those specified).
- 1.2: Forms filled out on our website allow us to collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make.
- 1.3: Any data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
3. Information use or any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you. We may also use the data collected for the following:
- 3.1: We may use data you provided in order to offer you information you asked for from our site, in direct relation to our services or products. We may also send information on products we feel might interest you, as long as you have consented to such communications.
- 3.2: Any commitments we made to you may require use of your information, only to be used to fulfill your request.
- 3.3: We may use your information to explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or service modifications, which could affect our services to you.
- 3.4: An existing customer/patient may require contact regarding treatment or services that were a subject of an earlier sale/promotion.
- 3.5: We may use your data or allow third parties to use the data, in order to give you information about unrelated treatment or services you may find of interest. We may contact you about these treatment or services should you consented to the contact.
- 3.6: A new customer may be contacted by us or a third party if you have consented to such communication.
- 3.7: If you do not wish communication from our website or a third party you will be given the opportunity to decline said communication. We will not allow your information collected while you were on our site to be used by us or a third party if the consent is withheld.
- 3.8: Please understand that we do not share information that is going to identify you to our advertisers. However, on occasion we may provide them with statistics about our site’s visitors.
4. Personal Data Storage
- 4.2: Data you provided us with will be stored on secure servers. Any transaction details will be encrypted to provide further safety.
- 4.3: Transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure, thus a guarantee of data sent electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is therefore at your own risk. If given a password or chosen to obtain a password, you can access the secure section, requiring the password to remain confidential by you, as your responsibility.
5. Sharing Your Information
- 5.1: If applicable, we may share your personal information to any group member. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any.
- 5.2: Personal Information may be shared with third parties:
(a) If we sell part or all of our business or assets we may share personal information to a third party.
(b) When legally requested, we may share your information.
(c) Fraud protection and to minimise credit risk may require a sharing of your information.
6. Third Party Links
7. Information Access
Feel free and do not hesitate to use the following email to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org